Sunday 5 September 2010

Update

Greetings to all! It has been many months since I last posted a blog, and I will use the typical excuse of being very busy. For now, I simply don’t have the energy to go in much detail about why was preoccupied, but I will ‘update’ you as it were.

As far as I know, I will not be posting any further chapter reviews of ‘The Hobbit’ by J.R.R Tolkein. Reason being that it’s so time consuming and tedious. However, perhaps in the future I’ll do a complete review of the book instead of commenting on each individual chapter.

Speaking of books, I’ve been reading a lot lately. Examples are, Moby Dick, Northern Lights (yes, I still had to finish it), The Lovely Bones, Martyn Pig, The Tomb of Hercules and a range of other books. I plan to get into the habit of visiting the public library weekly again. I may as well make good use of my library card.

Photography, as usual, is something which I do daily. I’ve taken dozens of pictures during the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment